• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kuo-Toa Flesh Eater

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first model... not quite a "new" model just an edited version of the murloc or Kuo-Toa (( a race for the map im working on )) very simple... murloc animations all that changed is that the 2 spikes on its back are shortened the back fin and shell shield are gone.

Made with Model editor by Magos

Keywords:
Kuo-Toa D&D DnD Murloc Naga FleshEater Flesh Eater
Contents

Kuo-Toa Flesh Eater (Model)

Reviews
09:13, 4th Jun 2010 General Frank: Way too cheap model edit. All you did is removing some polygons and moving some vertices. The model changes are a way too minor to be accepted in the model in the model data base. I also don't see any way to...

M

09:13, 4th Jun 2010
General Frank:

Way too cheap model edit. All you did is removing some polygons and moving some vertices. The model changes are a way too minor to be accepted in the model in the model data base.
I also don't see any way to improve this model at all.
Rejected.

Level 3
Well... it is my first model... and all i did was download the editor and looked at a concept picture of the race then shaped what needed to be shaped...

any tips or help is very much appreciated and i actaully have four more of these based on other types of murloc which i decided was enough just decided to upload this one am kind of expecting a rejection though... i mean look at it all i did was some basic removals... anyway i really need help with my modeling i have plenty of friends who are good map makers... and since im an attention whore i'd like to have things made by me and credited to me in them... did i need to type all this? im just going on and on. WAIT!!! is this spam? i hope not not trying to... OKAY thats enough back on track first model only needed the edit it was given to fit my purposes i dont mind you saying it sucks because.. it does just give me some tips to make it better please