• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kratos skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Okay so I really want to skin Kratos from God of War, but I have no idea what model to use. Any suggestions? Ill do either of the reference pictures.

Attachments

• Kratos2.jpg
    Kratos2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 12,325
  • Kratos.jpg
    Kratos.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 54,190
Level 15
Please base your skin off of the first picture. Its more original as to what kratos is supposed to look like. It would be best if you had a custom model with the blades of chaos and everything. Would really be awesome! His attack anims could have the blades swinging with the chains. His spell anim could be like in the game where he swings them around then slams the ground and fire/magma shoots up from the earth..

Level 13
umm i think theres a kratos model some were but its skin is bad because he looks blue.

Level 13
its not in here but in anther site hive has blocked a link 2 it thought so i cant post =[

Status
Not open for further replies.