• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KotoBeastNoRider

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

KotoBeastNoRider (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 30th of October, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model behaves very strangely: the trialing wagon "pulses." The model also includes no camera or portrait and is FAR overscaled. Can you fix it...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 30th of October, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model behaves very strangely: the trialing wagon "pulses." The model also includes no camera or portrait and is FAR overscaled. Can you fix it taur?

For now, ignored... I will try to get donut or General Frank to fix it one of these days...

Level 4
interesting...

nicely done, u could just save us some work and put the goddamn portrait :roll:

Level 6
Its an interesting concept, though I'm almost sure even the mighty kodo beasts will not be able to pull a tower even on wheels. Besides the which, the tower is too small and unporpotionate to the kodos, and its not big enough for anything to enter and fire. Good job though. 3.5/5 because of the portrait.
-Blue

Level 3
Well...if u rescale the other kodos, it does wrk...The rider on the origianal Orcish Kodo Beast is rlly small compared to ur other worriors, making him a migit to al the other ground troops, specialy since the rider is supposed to be a grunt unit on a Kodo. Also, if kodo's can handle around teur'n stuff...im sure a tower mounted on wheels is gonna be no prob...think Grong for LotR...

Level 11
well i felt that these kodos were of such enormous power and size, that they could i mean everyything tauren is huge is it not? and you're supposed to scale up the model, the tower isn't too small the kodo has just been taking his vitamins. and i didn't put in a portrait to SAVE dl time. (for you guys)

Level 2
Kool i like it about a 3.5/5 above average

@jennai
does anyone look like they care?