• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

KoSH v.BETA 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this one

Keywords:
kosh
Contents

KoSH v.BETA 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
13:18, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't post such low quality maps here. See post #5, Rejected.

M

13:18, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't post such low quality maps here. See post #5, Rejected.

Level 1
I played KoSH v.BETA 1.0

>Placing info of the gameplay in the quest menu will be nice. Also place credits, if any in the quest menu.
>I should be able to see what are the abilities of heroes so I can choose them without doubt.
>What is with the terrain near the first gate I encounter? The terrain is high like a needle.
>You have used only one tile in the town. Use tile variations.
>The terrain of the whole map can use much improvements. Only trees seperating lanes?
>Orc is my defender & Humans are my creeps? Odd.
>Add wildlife to the map.
>The water is piling up in the middle lane's meeting site? Where from?
>The secret shop was no secret
>I cannot upgrade my creeps by any means?

My Rating : 1/5
Vote For disapproval

You need much improvements in terrain, gameplay, info.

Get opinions in Map Development Section before posting the map in the Map section.