• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Koodos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey i was just looking around the forums of this site..and i didnt see many positive things written about the site so i decided to write one, afterall this is the site discussion forum not the site complaints forum haha.
Anyway i just wanted to tell you guys that your doing a great job with this site and that its very well put together.
Your team of mods is very good at communicating with your members which is a very big +! so good job with that too. i wrote a post just yesterday and already today 2 out of my 5 posts already had mod comments on them which is quite amazing considering the amount of users you have here.
And finally to finish up i just want to say thank you to all the mods and editors of wc3sear.ch keep up the good work guys!

Level 11
I wasn't in town for 2 days so... I couldn't really answer. Thank you for your good feedback of the site! Though some sections may still have some problems, we are doing our best to avoid that.

And as for communication with members... Some think that being a mod means to stay far from the members, and not enter in contact with them, unless they break the rules. But I think that a mod has to do more than that. He has to hear opinions about his/her area, and improve it the best way he/she can. And a nice mod is much better than a cold distant one. I only get mean when people are acting in an aggressive and disrespectful way.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.