• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Konstrukt_FlameThrowerEffektAttachment

• Love
Reactions: Nevo
Keywords:
flame thrower flamethrower
Contents

Konstrukt_FlameThrowerEffektAttachment (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Works ingame. Very nice for your Marine models.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Works ingame. Very nice for your Marine models.

Level 3
I dont get it? i extracted the file and put the model in my map, but it doesnt show anything!?! Can someone tell me what went wrong? Thank you.
did you save your map then reopen the editor?
how do you put effects like the mimi gun effect on the gun?
make two spell one adds the attachment of the gun and the other has the projectile art of the effect.

Level 1
Flames

Great model, I imported and it works fine. I'm trying my hand at making an inferno spell, and when I gave a unit the model, I noticed that the flames slant downward. Is that the nature of the effect? Or is something wrong with my unit? If it's meant to be that way, would you mind making a model that runs parallel to the ground? Again, a very well done model.

Level 3
Great!

I think that you do the trigger:

• Event:
    • A unit is attacked
    • Conditions:
      • Unit type of attacking unit equal to Marine
    • Actions:
      • Create a special effect attached to the weapon of (attacking unit) using Flamethrower Effekt.mdx
      • Destroy (last created special effect)

I think that might work, not 100 sure, but try it! 5/5 model :)

Level 3
Great model, I imported and it works fine. I'm trying my hand at making an inferno spell, and when I gave a unit the model, I noticed that the flames slant downward. Is that the nature of the effect? Or is something wrong with my unit? If it's meant to be that way, would you mind making a model that runs parallel to the ground? Again, a very well done model.

Its cuz its meant to use wth his flamethrower gun, and marine model.

Level 4
Ok heres wat u do Events: A unit is attacked
Conditons: Attacking unit equal to (the unit u want to attach effect to)
Actions: SpecialEffect - Create a special effect attached to the weapon of (Attacking unit) using (your effect attachment)
Special Effect - Destroy last created special effect

Now after that ur gunna want to go into Gameplay Constants and change the decay time for effects to iether 2.00 or 1.00. wichever after that ur done