1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Kobold Kingpin

Submitted by Gyrosphinx
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
So I got around to finishing(-ish) my Kobold Hero. Quite happy with it. It is not perfect, but it performs fine enough for me to feel finished with it.

Animations are taken from Akama, and throughout that process, I discovered that Blizzard basically didn't name any of the bones of that model in a sensible way... Yay I guess. Animation transfer went a lot smoother than I feared it would though, so that is nice.
Previews
Contents

Kobold Kingpin (Model)

Kobold Kingpin Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mister_Haudrauf
Okay. Aside from the Fact that the Model uses the Head of a Tauren rather than the Head of a Kobold. It is a good Model. Some will probably find use in this. Setting to Approved.
  1. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I love this greed boy!!

2. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure this would ever find a place in my idea of a standard Kobold deck faction, but I think it's heckin' creative. Good work. : )

\\EDIT\\ - Not a tongue-in-cheek Hearthstone reference, I assure you.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  3. Mister_Haudrauf

Mister_Haudrauf

Model Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Okay. Aside from the Fact that the Model uses the Head of a Tauren rather than the Head of a Kobold. It is a good Model. Some will probably find use in this.

Setting to Approved.