• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Know JASS? Hawk07 needs you for his project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Worms testers required.

>=>=>=>=>Hawk07 needs YOU!<=<=<=<=<

Testers Recrutment open for testing

Update:
Alhpa test will start soon.
Anyone who wants to apply for the beta test, PM Hawk07.
:fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=64870
:fp:Project crew:
Hawk07(Organiser, chief mapper)
Lord-T-Rex(modeler)
Dark Hunter 1357(modeler)
Velm(Icon maker, Files suplier and recruter)
Lukas(Files suplier)
PurplePoot(JASSer)->===>PurplePoot has joined but just for few jobs. JASSers are still welcome.<===<-
Super-sheep(unassined)
Luthion(JASSer)Luthion knows the basics of the JASS. New crewmembers are still welcome.
RolePlaynGamer(Camera options)
The list of the crew is ordered by time of joining.

:fp:Map info:
Type: Hero Defense
Size: Medium
Size(Real):less than 2Mb (for now)
Tileset:Village Summer
---More info coming soon!---

===UPDATE===
Testers are now welcome. Map aint finished yet for testing. Visit again for updates.

Last edited:
Level 10
Ok, I am online. Purplepoot I need a script for the sudden death effect, ok? I need you to make it so that water will rise but only when the time is triggered. Just make a script and tell me how to edit so that it is chosen by the host at the game beginning to start sudden death at 30/45/60 mins. Ok?

Level 40
You can't rise the terrain water, though I could experiment with the Rising Water doodad for the correct effect. (The problem with this, though, is that it might mess up with the various heights of terrain...)

By the way, I don't check this section much, so feel free to PM me if I'm not responding.

Level 10
Ok, we already found some other ideas on sudden death I suppose. Anyway, we still need jassers with some average or advanced knowledge for the project! Dunno for what exactly, we will see this in the future cause we are doing other things now!

Level 3
Do i know jass? Hell yeah baby

Do i want to join the team? Well considering I was about to endeavour to make the worms map myself, but then saw you guys had a team working on it - Hell yeah baby!

I can definetly see how jass would help for projectile programming duuudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.