• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight Statue

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Reskinned Knight Statue with a few differences.

Keywords:
Knight, statue, bob
Contents

Knight Statue (Model)

Reviews
17:12, 5th Mar 2009 LiOneSS: too simple. fix the wrap or this is getting deleted. you've got 3 days. 9th Mar No changes made, rejected

M

17:12, 5th Mar 2009
LiOneSS: too simple. fix the wrap or this is getting deleted. you've got 3 days.
9th Mar
No changes made, rejected

Level 2
Rewrap failure

I'm usually known for giving nice comments... But I cannot see any positive points on your statue. Firstly, the texture is very pixalated. I can see that you've taken this screenshot from default view height, and it still is awful.

You got a 2. At least you tried, eh?

Level 8
This seriously is the most God-awful rewrap I have ever seen. The knight texture was never meant to be stretched in such a grotesque manner and I can't even tell what the fuck he's holding in his right hand. The sword looks like it's made out of chocolate and what's with the wood texture under his feet? It looks unnatural, and unacceptable. I'm sorry, but I feel as though I am worse off after looking at this.