• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Killmaim and Serathil

Two old models that I found collecting dust on my HDD. These are the axes found by Rexxar in the TFT Orc campain, Killmaim and Serathil (included as a portrait file).

I know the textures are blurry, but it's not noticaeble in game and I wanted to use the icons them selves as textures.

Keywords:
killmaim, serathil, item, attachment, axe, orc, campaign
Contents

Killmaim and Serathil (Model)

Killmaim and Serathil (Model)

Reviews
22:48, 18th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: I'll approve them, but please change the internal name to something else.

M

22:48, 18th Oct 2012
Kwaliti:

I'll approve them, but please change the internal name to something else.

You won't need to use the icon textures for those axes, since they don't have anything unique about them in the icons other than the color effects in the background. You can easily use in-game textures to make weapons that look exactly the same, only with better resolution, and particle emitters for the effects.

Switching the textures isn't too big of a deal, you did a good job with the icon textures. But the handle for Killmaim could stand to have a different texture to it, and to be a bit thinner. It wouldn't make it look anything less like the icon.

Still, good ideas, 3/5. If you improve the killmaim handle I'll consider rating it higher, because I really do like the way both blades, and the handle for Serathil, turned out. The only real problem is with killmaim's handle.

Last edited:
Level 4
Wow very nice, just a couple things.
1) The handle on the first is way to big for the blade.
2) The handle texture on the first is stretched too bad, try using another in-game texture for that wooded part? I know there's plenty of em'.
All in all these look really cool and are very useful.
4/5 +REP