• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Killing Unit XP Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, there is some way to set the xp received from a unit only to the killing unit (so, let's say there is three heroes attacking a unit; so, the unit is killed by hero 1; then, hero 1 have now 100 xp, hero 2 have 0 xp and hero 3 have 0 xp)

Level 9
First set the stats level of the unit giving the experience to 0, then add this trigger and change "YourDyingUnit" to the unit giving the experience.
  • Give Exp
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Killing unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If ((Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to "YourDyingUnit") then do (Hero - Add 100 experience to (Killing unit), Show level-up graphics) else do (Do nothing)
If you want to add more units that give experience set their levels to 0 then copy and paste the ITE (If/Then/Else) and change "YourDyingUnit" to the new unit. You will also want to change the experience given, if you want to.

Level 9
Oops, haha... I pretty much just woke up so I skip a lot of crap >.< I thought you said remove the "do nothing" from the single action ITE. Does Do Nothing leak or something, I know it's useless but I think that's all. And shouldn't the multiple action ITE's only be used when you uhm, let's say, you actually have more than one action happening?

Level 9
@watermelon_1234, I'm just arguing that there is no point in using a multiple action ITE if your not going to use multiple actions... I didn't think it was a huge deal if you put a do nothing in a single action ITE, but apparently so.

If it's so important than here...
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to "YourDyingUnit"
    • Then - Actions
      • Hero - Add 100 experience to (Killing unit), Show level-up graphics
    • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.