• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kill The Undeads Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Kill The Undeads

Stuff Added
  • 12 Heroes
  • 6 Players
  • Hero Selection
  • Angel
  • Portal

Mission
The Mission is to choose your hero and step into the portal to kill the Undead enemies and destroy the evil Lich King and his Minions. The minions are very hard but with they're experiense you should manage to get them.

Hello there, i started on this map Yesterday and i made some Hero Selection, but i need more heros, they must not be Dark, or undead, because its about killing the undeads.

Here you got a Pic of the 2 heros and the Start, tell me what you think too:
(Ps. I dont need help with Hero Triggers, maybe ill need some for the spells tho...)
pic1gy1.png

Last edited:
Level 20
Thank You very much, the first one can be the servant of the Final Boss. Ty

UPDATE 2

This is what ive added: A Dragon Knight, and i added some bosses, but they will be shown later... and Terrain... And i fixed the Legs of the Ice hero...
pic2bj2.jpg

pic3yh0.jpg

Post more.

More Posts yet? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 31
Do not triple post, use the edit function.

This hero selection system ain't that good. You should have use tavern instead. Why ? Here is my reason.

1) It took up less space on your map.
2) You could have at least 15 hero per tavern, so if you are going to add additional hero; it would be easier.
3) Player could read the information of the hero, knowing more about the hero capability focus at either support, defense or offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.