• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Kill Streak reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplicitjohn

X

xplicitjohn

My idea is when a player gets a certain number of kills (50 kills). They get an item.

How do i get it to display its name and make it acquire an item?

And how do i get the triger below to work?

• Test
    • Events
      • Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Kill_Count[1] Equal to 50
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + has got 50 kills and gets an item!)
          • Hero - Create Battle Standard and give it to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Level 37
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set i1 = (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))
      • Set Kills[i1] = (Kills[i1] + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Kills[i1] Equal to 50
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Give (*Item*) to *Hero*
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + has fifty kills!)
        • Else - Actions
If you have one hero per player, have them saved to a unit array. P1 hero at index 1, p2 hero at index 2 amd so on. Create the item for Hero[i1].

Status
Not open for further replies.