• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kiljaeden Dominated

Update 1.0
New icon

If I'm not mistaken this is the third model of the dominated family, unlike the previous ones this icon looks excellent since it is not "stretched" I hope you like it

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

update 12/19/22: modified the portrait to reduce weight, updated the fire effects in kiljeaden
Contents

Icon (Update) (Icon)

Kiljaeden Dominated (update) (Model)

Portrait (Update) (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
With the issue resolved, it's now APPROVED. Good job!
the execution is very good but the portrait is already too large, please remove anything below the chest to save space. I'm setting this to AWAITING UPDATE until it's done
I don't know how to do it, using reteras is very uncomfortable for me as I have all the functions that the applications for classic models have in 1 single program

here is the effect of the fire from the hands which was changed to match the domination magic, unfortunately the effect has a route since when you remove the route the model stops working which is very rare, it is extremely important that you use the pkb

route: SharedFX/DemonSpell/

In case you do not understand how it should be imported, it is like this: SharedFX/DemonSpell/DemonSpell2.pkb

Attachments

• PKB.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 8