• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Kick trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
k, name might be lil bit misleading, but i need a trigger to autoban someone with a name, i need someone banned from all my maps im creating now with the name painlord, cause hes a lil bit toooooo abusive. so, if someone could send me the trigger to like autokick that person at start of game plz tell me

Level 5
Try this:
  • Events
    • Map initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
          • Conditions
            • (Name of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to Painlord
            • (Name of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to ssslord
            • (Name of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to dsadsslord
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: Defeat!
      • Else - Actions
        • Do nothing
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
          • Conditions
            • (Name of Player 3 (Teal)) Equal to Painlord
            • (Name of Player 3 (Teal)) Equal to ssslord
            • (Name of Player 3 (Teal)) Equal to dsadsslord
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Defeat Player 3 (Teal) with the message: Defeat!
      • Else - Actions
        • Do nothing
    • Ect.
Hope it helps:)

Level 5
wow, lol, that will take me lots of time to add

Sorry, it's the only way to auto-kick someone if his name is painlord for an example or any other name you wish to kick:) There's maybe a JASS trigger for it but really not sure about it:) The other way would be to manually kick a player when you type his name, but that's another trigger:)

k, it didnt help, under what category is the trigger ><

Heh, under any you want:) for an example: Kick Players

Level 9
Sorry, it's the only way to auto-kick someone if his name is painlord for an example or any other name you wish to kick:) There's maybe a JASS trigger for it but really not sure about it:) The other way would be to manually kick a player when you type his name, but that's another trigger:)Heh, under any you want:) for an example: Kick Players

You don't need Jass. You can use a loop.

Level 11
lol.. guys? any 1 remembers - player groups..? all players in a player group dont leak.. just do

actions:
Player group - pick all players in group (all players)
[inside group]

if String - Name Of player ( PickedPlayer ) = "NameHere" then

game - end game for player ( Picked player )

endif

[/outside group]

i remind you tho.. this is from my knowledge of jass.. you can do that in gui.

kk, do nothing actually does nothign and its pointless, its just extra size for you'r map, its like unused code that was made.. no 1 ever uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.