• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KhazraShaman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another model,but this was hard to maker coz i have not seen any detailed artworks or models,so he is not so good ,maybe i will reedit it when i will have better pictures.

Keywords:
Diablo,Goatman,Khazra,Shaman
Contents

KhazraShaman (Model)

Reviews
16:12, 18th Aug 2009 Cavman: Ok, just looking at the screen I can tell you need to work on the wrap on the face. The Satyr skin is designed for a human like face, but if wrapped properly can look good on a muzzled face. Other thing I'm assuming by...

M

16:12, 18th Aug 2009
Cavman:
Ok, just looking at the screen I can tell you need to work on the wrap on the face. The Satyr skin is designed for a human like face, but if wrapped properly can look good on a muzzled face. Other thing I'm assuming by looking at the animation list and the screen is that it uses teh Tauren Chieftan's animations. Now, that doesn't have a decay, and not having either on an model that is supposed to die can cause problem. Lucky enough though I got a Tauren Chieftan model that I added a decay flesh and Decay bone animation to. If you would like it, just PM me.