• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kharn_The_Betrayer-Miseracord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz and Revo
Contents

Kharn_The_Betrayer-Miseracord (Model)

Kharn_The_Betrayer-Miseracord (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) [09-28-07}] Model is totally messed up.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored) [09-28-07}]

Model is totally messed up.

Level 8
Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne!!!

Can't believe that somebody finally made it, the best 40k Charakter ever :D :D :D

5/5

EDIT: But wait, one thing's worse: the back pack seems missing, and the arm with the axe should be unamored...

Level 13
I apologize Vindicator- and really, to all the hard core fans. I was simply working from a bigger version of the black and white picture featured in the screenshot. I did what i saw, and unfortunately i took liberties on it. Also i apologize for not being able to include ALL the little details and hangings-off. If you can find a better picture of the character (like maybe a shot of the figure himself- color)- i can try to make some appropriate changes.

Level 4
nice work.

i knew i was right when i spoke on ur behalf, anyway, his legs are terrific, thw whole model itself is good.
But the armor is CnP or not? i have the feeling saw it somewhere else...

even so, the Deimos still boom all the other warrior models ever made here

do u use GmaX? 4/5

Level 11
i dont know who he is...but his helmet things dont look like the ones in the picture but like this:http://www.mrgoodbeer.com/hats/helmet.gif
anyways tahts not important becuase no one will realize ingame.if this was made of grom model,you did a good job.
skin looks like alot of cnp but its not noticable copy and paste
4/5
TO MISERACORD ONLY

Team Color- no
On the non gauntlet hand,wich finger has spike- middle
The skin color-if you want you can turn the skin color brownish but il be skinning him,credit to you for model ofcourse
animations- it doesnt mater,just stick the vertices together and he'll look skiny,then get any animations for him.
mace-no need realy

Level 9
I dont think ill need it miseracord,but i think i know what i want.Can u make the model like your avatar might be really usefull!!!

Level 13
Actually its not :)

it was a version of the 2nd lord deimos i made, but never released. Same model as the 3rd, except it had the grunt anims. The anims didn't work very well, thus version 3 was started. However, as a joke i made a completely transparent "ghost" version of him. Thats what the avatar is from (using the grunt spell anim)

Level 3
Great model of one of my fav chars Khârn the Betrayer.
Too bad it doesn't look finished.
Here's a picture of the official model for him.
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99060102014&orignav=10

Level 2
hi meseracord i use ya mdls for maps just havnt finished the maps.. i love ya mdls im a fan i see all ya mdls ive used ya crusader and bishop also ya shining night but wow this is new 2 what yuo ussually make its ussually human nights n junk nice job though well i wish i could make mdls i got the programme ut i can be bothered reading the read me so i cant be stuffed im too layed back.. lol nice job l8az p.s. i only just got chat working lol ok :idea: :idea: :idea: ... :D :) 8) :D :) 8) :lol: :wink: