• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KewlHouse RP V2.7.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the new protected and revamped Kewlhouse RP 2.7.9

A huge overhaul from the previous map and this is what i came up with.

The character picking has been updated with a total of 97 characters to choose from.
Cheats have been removed and loads of exploits were fixed from being used
Now kids can grow up and go through many stages of adulthood.
A new spell book was added for roleplay abilities such as jump, lie down, action, suicide,piss, quick repick, and teleport to safety box.
Many of the heros have been balanced a bit and many have gotten new spells
Now all display messages will only be shown to the triggering player
Names have been added to most heros
An entire hotkey system was put in place for every selectable ability.
A terrain overhaul with new tiles.
(Note to terrain people- This is a small flat town, not a mountainous terrain. Dont go bitching about the terrain. The terrain is not important for this map. What is important is getting together with friends and foes and roleplaying. That is the true nature of this map, Besides if i use the raise/lower tool, then it will fuck up my terrain like it did in my panda arena. If you know any good terrainers who will be willing to help then let me know. If not then i dont want to hear about it)

Total time spent on current version-1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, 17 minutes (the month is included from the time ive had windows vista and was unable to use WC3)

You have to take your time playing this map and try out all the things that come with it.
Not rush in and rush with all the things. Thats not how it works.

Keywords:
kewlhouse, dr_coolhaus, rp.
Contents

KewlHouse RP V2.7.9 (Map)

Reviews
19:20, 21st Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 11
It seems that you have added more places I see from the minimap. Dling now. Will make a review sooner or later.

EDIT: My Review:
Terrain: Oh awesome, I give it 1/5. Really, the terrain could use some improvements. Those short walls should be made higher using Ctrl+PageUp. And floors should have REAL floors, not ground and pebbles. And some places were to plain too. E.G the pool. Pool: Suggest a changing area (an unenterable building), fences, real guy-with-panties, and blocks to boundary the pool.
Gameplay: Oh great, I give it 2/5. Really, it definetly needs some improvements. For example some jobs. The jobs is somewhat like...charity? the employers just paid you money each time you stepped into a beacon. I haven't reviewed them all, cause this isn't really worth playing. I can't RP freely with this.
Overall: Oh fcking awesome, 1.5/5. This map really need a lot of improvements, yeah. Listen to what other people says, and take them into consideration. For now I can only reject this until it's updated.

Last edited:
Level 3
I'm looking forward to the update.

I havent started on it yet because of the whole Vista/XP problems with my wc3, but i have a bunch of things written down for the next one. I hope to fix it by this week.

Adding 2 new jobs and all jobs available will require actions for payment. So the "charity" thing was only temporary

Will the ctrl+pageup work on the doodad short walls or the terrain walls?

Also i have the ideas for the pool layout drawn out. If you have any ideas for any other area in the map let me know.