• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kel'Thuzad WoW model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i`m making one map that should look like in blizzards WoW patch 1.11 Naxxramas and i need model of Kel'Thuzad from this game. Could someone help me?? Please :) :) :)

Level 4
There is one major problem with the exporting of WoW models from the recent 1.11 patch. Because anyone who plays WoW downloaded the patch in seperate pieces, it is impossible to get any model out of that patch because the models are in pieces (not one model, but the .m2 is in 3 or 4 seperate locations). Because of this it is very very hard to export the Kel'Thuzad or any model from the 1.11 patch. It is probably possible, but will take even more time than exporting a character model.

Level 1
I knew there would be a problem with this model. :(
So is there any possibility that someone would make me this model for my w3 map?
It can look a little bit else but for example he should have blue bones and the head should look like from WoW. :?: :?: :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.