• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KeeperStatuehd.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: rcshaggy
A skin based on keeper of the grove statue,i updated the old skin with Corel Paint shop Pro .

Hope you like it

Keywords:
keeper,of,the,grove,elf,centaur,statue,rock,bbase
Contents

Keeperofthegrove (Texture)

Reviews
20:09, 8th Jun 2012 67chrome: All I see is easily accomplish-able modifications to the original skin, there just isn't enough work and especially enough unique work done on this to approve it. (Also you could just extract the original Keeper Statue...

M

20:09, 8th Jun 2012
67chrome: All I see is easily accomplish-able modifications to the original skin, there just isn't enough work and especially enough unique work done on this to approve it. (Also you could just extract the original Keeper Statue skin and re-write it to the Keeper). I'd like to see a lot more original flare put into skins approved here, If someone wanted this bad enough they could do it themselves.

Level 25
I'm not really sure what to think of this. It appears you just edited the Keeper Statue texture to fit the Keeper of the Grove texture, and added a shitload of contrast. Nevertheless, all skins are required to have at least 75% freehand work, and CnP, recolors and filters etc. are not considered freehand. I'd suggest taking a look at some of the 2D tutorials Hive has to offer.

Level 9
Nice, you took the KotG statue and applied a load of contrast. This will definitely get approved.
Nice job 5/5.

/sarcasm

No, but seriously there is no way this will get approved, even the alpha channel is broken.