• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Keeperofthedoom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Try this one out, and rate it. Based on the Keeper skin.UPDATED.CnP and Recolor level lowered. MUCH more freehand.Rate it.Know what, wormscull, can you please say what else to change? What would YOU add to this skin?

Keywords:
Keeper, of, the, Doom, chaos, evil
Contents

Keeperofthedoom (Texture)

Reviews
16:10, 9th Mar 2008 Archian: Much of the texture is either messy or blury. I find this unworthy of approval.

M

16:10, 9th Mar 2008
Archian: Much of the texture is either messy or blury. I find this unworthy of approval.

Level 13
I don't like the recolor or CnP. Don't use recolor tools, or CnP. Freehand is the best technique and even though it takes longer and is harder to do, you should still try. Also, make screenshots in the viewer by going up to "Current File" then "Remap Textures" then find which model is used, double-click on "units\NightElf\HeroKeeperoftheGrove\"your skin name". Find the file, then click open. Now its on the model and you can click the little camera button to make a screenshot.

Level 13
i think that if a skin is useful, it matters not how was it made.
no, it do matters.
the changes you did to the face can't be argued: they're horrible. along with his torso, you cnped the very simple armor of the footman and did a big fat blurry pentagram on him, i hope it wasnt too hard for you, but it doesnt look any good, drawing pentagram doesnt really increase the beauty. like Pins did few times, you did too many pentagrams, lack of oraginality or its simply the only thing you can draw?

Level 7
Ok, as i can see, most of the people think it is dumb. I will change it today and update. for the first time i have to agree with wormscull - pentagrams are useless here. i will do corrections.

P.S
Really high quality CnP is usefull and good, but that is if it is REALLY HIGH QUALITY.

NOTICE: The skin has beed edited. look at this, plz. look once more!

Level 13
What would YOU add to this skin?
i would erase everything and draw it from scratch, not edit the default one so you can still easily recognize it.
the fugly pentagrams are replaced, its somewhat more pleasant to see. try to make the armor more interesting, the 6-pack abs armor is overused, try to make a custom armor like i did in few of my art submissions. the face is still to change, freehand would help you even if it comes out bad, you cant be a skinner if you cant draw or freehand, cnpfiltersrecolor should be used in an ermegency or in a rare event, not in every skins.