• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kazzak's Retreat

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've been making this map a couple of days the AI works but I made much creeps . This is a map for 4 players FFA or 2v2. There is an extra goldmine for every player creeps are strong and in big groups but you get a nice reward 5 tomes of power. Also there is Lord kazzak as a custom hero he will drop a soul gem. If you want to use this map do it but give me credits for it

Keywords:
warcraft, Demon, creep
Contents

Kazzak's Retreat (Map)

Reviews
17:33, 22nd Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
Please improve the description since no one will be bothered to read a wall of text. Tell us the number of goldmines, creep camps, items, add screenshots, background of map, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. Terrain is too plain and simple, not enough variation on the terrain. Add hills, doodads, and change the terrain more since it's just a square with so less trees on it. This will not be approved in it's current state since the terrain lacks alot.

Honestly map is really poor, you need to work work work and work a lot on it!
Over 95% of whole map is empty, unused... 95% of terrain use same tile.
Map isn't symmetrical, check blue start location, that dude there can build base and def 2 gold mines at same time, others can't do that. Also shops are close to bottom making them hard to reach for players above!
Small areas covered with trees...
Bad neutral passive units, 2 strong to kill, if you pick blademaster and go invisible you will be able to pick that exp items and earn level fast, that make huge unbalance!

Honestly map is far from finish and I will report it for removal!

1/5 Vote for Rejection
Map Reported