• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Kain (Model)

Kain (Model)

Assets
Reviews
General Frank (Ignored) Too simple model edit/rip.
Level 8
wow awesome model 5/5. But i have to agree with the majority that it would be better to have the younger one..If someone makes a map of legacy of kain this could come in handy..also maybe quite a bit big??

Level 16
Id did a little redo of kain, making him look like his Younger self Heres a pic. (Please note I just change his skin.. not armor or anything)First one's mine second is original

If you guys like it I'll ask Tenebis if I can post it up on the site. :wink: And maybe do more editing.

Level 3
His face kinda needs to be wider imo..
I luv the model, and Im soo happy you finally released a kain to go with my fav char raziel...
And soul reavers as well :shock:

Oh yeah, the body on kain... <3 luv it...

Level 1
This model sees that this super ones
to then they enchant all the personages me of the saga of lok,
but I cannot concern it, to say to me that to do in I specify with this model because with others as raziel already I have concerned it but this not mainly the one of the trajectories

thank you very much to make this model :D

Level 2
How to make him atack with the Atack 1 and Atack Slam 2 ? When i put him into some character, he just atack with Atack Slam 1.

Please Help me tenebis, i would love to make a custom map with your model.

Level 1
I've got the same problem too. He always does the spinning attack. Does anybody knows how to make him use another attack?