• ๐Ÿ† Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. ๐Ÿ”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ka'ark, The Scarab Lord

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Ka'ark have turn himself into the new leader of the remain Qiraji left behind after the assault in Ahn'Qiraj, with the death of the twin emperors his kind was left forgotten. Knowing that his people is fragile against the whisper of the old gods and the void, the new scarab lord will persue to free his kin from their whispers before they became permanetly exterminated in the process of serving the void in the war.
โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰
This is fan story with a fan model. Therefore, this model has no canonical relationship with the Warcraft universe.
I modeled and animated this entirely in blender, for the textures i used both blender and gimp.

โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰
Character model belongs to World of Warcraft - Blizzard ยฎ
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
Contents

Ka'ark, The Scarab Lord (Model)

QRKa'ark (Reforged) (Icon)

Level 17
used you awesome model in techtree contest and im find bug in your model Zaffar, its problem with animation stand, ingame he looks like unanimated but in program warcraft3 model editor that animations work well good same as others animations works only one not, i post picture with him
bugged stand animation.png

used you awesome model in techtree contest and im find bug in your model Zaffar, its problem with animation stand, ingame he looks like unanimated but in program warcraft3 model editor that animations work well good same as others animations works only one not, i post picture with himView attachment 392823

Apparently you incorrectly imported the model into the map editor? for example, did not remove War3Importer or something like that

used you awesome model in techtree contest and im find bug in your model Zaffar, its problem with animation stand, ingame he looks like unanimated but in program warcraft3 model editor that animations work well good same as others animations works only one not, i post picture with himView attachment 392823

Since you had problems, have you managed to successfully implement the model into the map? Or is the problem still there?