• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just so people don't think we abandoned DOTF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I thought I'd post and say 'hi'. Both Darky and I got World of Warcraft, and while I can't speak for him, I've been playing it waaaaaaaay too much (since beta). It kind of managed to suck up most of my free time, but nonetheless I do want to finish DOTF at some point. Who knows when, but hey... I haven't forgotten about it and I do want to eventually let everyone trudge around Azeroth in the shoes of my favorite squad of seven dwarves and the flippered feet of their fishy nemesis.

Now, if only murlocs were a playable race in WoW...

Hope you all had a happy holiday season!

Level 4
Eusira said:
Didn't you also spend some time on that that X-mas present at campaigncreations?

An hour or two to put the webpage for it together, that's about all. All the material for it was created long ago, I was just presenting some of it for the first time publically. That stuff was created back when we were producing the LOTC stuff, a few months back.

If people are interested to see it, the following link has some rendered stills from a cinematic I was working on and a link to the music from the concluding three missions of Legacy of the Confederation (a StarCraft campaign)

http://campaigncreations.org/mp3/LOTC

Level 2
Hmm... *checks his wristwatch* It's been about a year and, let's say about two months and a half since this topic started, so, I guess you are an addict..

I will pray for your lost souls, Joel and Darky..

Ki

Ki

Level 7
Hmm... *checks his wristwatch* It's been about a year and, let's say about two months and a half since this topic started, so, I guess you are an addict..

I thought this was a little easy of an equation but I guess it isn't. I'll try to make it more complicated.

X=Year Topic Started
Y=Year You Posted
Z=Year(s) between when the topic started and when you posted

X-Y=Z

Use the substitute property.

2006-2004=2

2=Year(s) between when the topic started and when you posted

Level 2
Ki said:

I thought this was a little easy of an equation but I guess it isn't. I'll try to make it more complicated.

X=Year Topic Started
Y=Year You Posted
Z=Year(s) between when the topic started and when you posted

X-Y=Z

Use the substitute property.

2006-2004=2

2=Year(s) between when the topic started and when you posted

Yeah I thought it was pretty easy for you to understand too: 2004 (DEC 28!!) + 1 year = 2005 (DEC 28!!) + 2 months (at the time I am writing this it's been almost 3) = 2006(MAR 24!!)

Don't you talk maths to me son, you don't know no maths!

P.S.:Don't try to flame people you don't know.. You might get burned!

Status
Not open for further replies.