• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a beta version of my map. You can customize the map and publish it but if you do that first give credit to me. The map features a dragon race instead of a human race. I will update it soon.

Keywords:
Dragon
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
06:08, 21st Oct 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: When you upload a map, you've agreed to follow the map submission rules. You're already breaking it with it beta, lack of description, and inappropriate title. Please read them over and apply the rules to your...

M

06:08, 21st Oct 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: When you upload a map, you've agreed to follow the map submission rules. You're already breaking it with it beta, lack of description, and inappropriate title. Please read them over and apply the rules to your map next time.