• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I have made one RPG terrain template, if you want to use it i suggest importing some doodads 'cuz i have used only blizzard doodads...Its not really 100% completed since its epic map size its kinda hard to do for 3 hours.
I will make one update later, till then anyone can use and deal with this resource.

Terrain is not only thing what i made here, there i also nice base for making profession, i have created Nature bloom dummy units, and Nature bloom item, and pick herb ability.
You can use this system of mine, and make more herbs...Add some herb picking requirements like herbalism lvl or something....

I want to mention there is on cave near starting place, i did not place region that will move you to its place, but you will see circles of power south in sea, that is cave inside.
Several switches can be found there these switches should run elevator on very west of this map, that elevator will connect you with bridge that is leading to some kind of dungeon....That all is unfinished, if you like this idea use it and make something nice, if dont delete these doodads and make what you like.

To fill whole map with rocks, stones and ..... i need more time, and i need to download some models, though i want to import nothing here its impossible....I will let you do that.More tile sets should be imported to, i dont know how to import more than i have free slots, mountain in middle is nice and do not need changes i think, region on central and south east as well as south west are unfinished, pls do that by your self or wait several days for me to do it, i dont have much time these days....

Keywords:
rpg, terrain
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
20:46, 26th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected