• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jurassic Park for REAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
First I would just like to say that if I was stoned and read this I would probably have a heart attack, cause this is how it all started in Jurassic Park man. They got dna from mosquitoes but here they got full dino eggs man. Were gona raptors roaming soon. Shits crazY!

Linkage

Geologists in southern India say they have found hundreds of dinosaur egg clusters which could be about 65 million years old.

It was a chance find discovered when a team of scientists were locating a place to excavate an ancient riverbed in the state of Tamil Nadu.

As they dug deeper they saw layers of what looked like fossilised eggs.

The photos and samples were then sent to various universities who confirmed that they were dinosaur eggs.

Each egg is the size of a football - about 13 to 23cm in diameter, lying buried in sandy nests.

The leader of the team, MU Ramkumar, told the BBC the finding is significant and could help to unravel the mystery about the extinction of dinosaurs.

Level 5
This is crazy, Thanks for posting, Im actually in need of an article to type a current event and just found 1.

Level 5
You know that sheep "dolly" or whatever they cloned from dna? From dino eggs, cant they get dnaxD Welcome to the Jurassic Age again boys.

$500.00 a ticket for walk in dino Zoo. Youd Make a killer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.