• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Wars v1.2

Contents

Jungle Wars v1.2 (Map)

Level 1
Wow, I just played it as the Burning Legion. Never go the ability to build warlocks and my item shop never upgraded. Alot of the heroes feel useless. Pit Lords ultimate ability is still Doom, while another Heroes not ultimate is Doom? Then you can also build Doom Guards, but why bother? Archimonde can summon half a dozen of them as early as level 1 and theyre permanent! And take up no food! I literally wiped the entire map out by sitting in my base with a level 1 hero and summoning doom guard after doom guard. Bunch of tooltips missing, neon green boxes burning my eyes out. Plus, no creeps drop items.
Sorry if that sounded rude, been playing through your map shaking my head in wonder at my Level 1 God. That makes the map sound awful, but its not. GROSSLY unbalanced and in need of icons and tech tree connections, but the models were nice looking.