1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Judah2(sword)2a

Submitted by Miseracord
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
arthas judah human warrior
Contents

Judah2(sword)2a (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5) Nice Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] The...
  1. Captain_Jack

Captain_Jack

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Bastard!!!!!

Beat me to it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

havnt dl yet but am about to so this better be worth my time.....

.......alright this is excellent but one slight issue, i dont like the gaps it makes when it moves. it sorta detaches itself in parts so i can see thru it almost as tho it were an empty suit of armour but that may just be the warcraft 3 viewer.
    shouldnt be an issue in game

-I'm going to the special hell-

2. Shandris

Shandris

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    WOW it´s a very cool skins. Thank you! 5/5 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Taudier

Taudier

Resources:
    Resources:
    Paths don't seem to work ... am i the only one ? :s

4. Kid Buu

Kid Buu

Resources:
    Resources:
    NNNNN0000000000000000! I cant use the skin! :( Crap! Please fix this so that every one can use it. This skin is great and Id hate it if no one could use such a good skin!

5. Miseracord

Miseracord

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ok FIXED! Resubmitted an older version of it, hence the name change, (with an unessecary skin or two) BUT, it works!...so yea...if there are still problems drop me a message. I hope it works now for all of you, and enjoy!

6. slAyern

slAyern

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well there are some minor buggs with this charakter that i noticed.
    First its legs look like they dont stick together and there is just an armor.
    Second the model stands IN the ground not on top of it, you dont see his feet because they are underground.
    Well thats about all the buggs i found so far, apart from that this is a great model

7. FwH-Sky-Reaver

FwH-Sky-Reaver

Resources:
    Resources:
    :cry: i cant use it because i don't have the paths.

8. slAyern

slAyern

Resources:
    Resources:
    WHAT IS WRONG WHIT PEOPLE!!! damn this gets on my nerves. "i cant find the paths for this model so i cant use it. please help"
    Ok scroll down a bit under the screenshot if the model on this page and you will find something called "number of skins" there are some skins there that are marked with a brighter color than the other ones. look at the path that they show it says "Textures\" before the skins name. THATS THE FREAKIN PATH FOR GODS SAKE!

9. Miseracord

Miseracord

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    As much as i hate to doubt the competance of my fellow gamers and nerds, Thank you Slayern!.....it needed to be said

10. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Good, but like on most anim-transfered models the cape and hair need to be reanimated.

11. Jaedwyn

Jaedwyn

Resources:
    Resources:
    One thing I must say, and reiterate from previous comments. The legs aren't done well. They are detached at the knee, and the feet are stuck under the terrain surface. The cape can't be seen from straight on, and only starts to become visible around 45* angle. Otherwise, I like this model.
    4/5

12. Roi

Roi

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    i like it

13. Apathetic Irony

Apathetic Irony

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is what a good model looks like. Polly count is high, but you should not be seeing more than one of these on a map at a time.

The only thing keeping this from a perfect model is of course, the minor flaws that seperate a 4/5 from a 5/5. The knee joints, the no portrait, and the feet seem to sink into the ground.

I really wanted to give this a 5/5, but if you make work of those flaws, it can get that.

4/5, for the above reasons. If you don't care about minor flaws...5/5 I suppose.

14. Xan_Kreigor99

Xan_Kreigor99

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very good Miseracord, but as Apathetic said you need to fix the minor flaws in the animations. This one is not as good as your Deimos or Cinematic Undead Arthas but is still very good. Looks a little strange though, living Arthas in Undead Arthas' armor? I give this a 4/5.

15. Saxdog2

Saxdog2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I cant even upload it into my map :( but it looks awesome

5/5

16. b og com

b og com

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you make a portrait???? fast.... :!:

17. drowelf

drowelf

Resources:
    Resources:
    very nice work.

Hate to make a comment like this, but didn't he use the frostmorne in the cinimatic to kill his father? Alas it doesn't matter.

b og com, pay some attention. He said "i'll think of something for you guys and repost" refering to the portrait.. :roll:

18. -Angelus-

-Angelus-

Resources:
    Resources:
    DAMN!!!
    This looks great :D 5/5
    I'm gonna use it in a campaign of me.
    and of course with some credits to you

19. Gaelan Bayle

Gaelan Bayle

Resources:
    Maps: