• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jim Carrey Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Apprarently the LIST function does not work in Social Group descriptions... oh well.

How often do you watch a movie or show with Jim Carrey in it? With me, I watch Ace Ventura Pet Detective and Ace Ventura Pet Detective: When Nature Calls at least twice a week. I used to watch them every day for like five years straight, but now I've variated with other movies such as Cable Guy, movies with Will Ferrel, and occassionally watch George Carlin stand-up comedy DvDs.

[EDIT]
Also, did you know that Jim Carrey is currently working on a movie called "Yes Man" which is similar to Liar Liar, but Jim Carrey is forced to say "Yes" to any questions. Sounds like an awesome movie.

~Craka_J

Level 4
Yes-man was good :p
He makes a deal that he will say yes to everything people ask of him, and then Carma brings him happiness and stuff

Level 7
Has anybody seen Mr. poppers penguins? you need to add that movie......ohhhhhh does anybody know how to make a cinematic, we could make a movie, Jim Carrey on stage or in a battle or a comedy movie. Frankster is a really good modeler he could make Jim Carry. and we have plenty of members to take on a project, and most of them know what their doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.