• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jedi vs. Sith v.Final

Contents

Jedi vs. Sith v.Final (Map)

Better then the previous version, but still FAR from finished, it's good that you added some shops, and names for the teleports, but some teleports still don't have names, and many units have the wrong size (example, a jedi is about twice the size of a clonetrooper) and the terrain a very, very boring. like on Bespin there is just dirt, why?? Bespin is a gas planet, you could add fog on bespin then it would look much better. and on Kamino there is bearly any water it should be the other way round, much water and a few platforms. So you should REALLY work on the terrain, and many tooltips are still missing like in the previous verion of this map. and there is also a very irritating bug when you explore with a unit then it can't look very far, and at night some can't see at all.

Level 1
I have never seen a map with so much empty space. But I did like some of the ideas with the city building options, however the buildings and the unit scales were just plain silly. At one point my jedis just disapeared and then reappeared somewhere and were killed? That was pretty strange! Cool ideas, but very dull game play. Way to much empty space for me!

Spit :(