• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JC's Lost Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
JC's Lost Temple

Suggested Players: 1v1, 2v2, FFA
Map Size: Medium (Playable: 124x124 | Full: 160x160
Tileset: Lordaeron Summer (Base) & Cityscape (Custom)
Map Description: Ringed by gold mines, the Fountain of Health beckons. Expand quickly or risk being crushed by your opponents.
Author: Blizzard Entertainment (Modified by @JCarrill0 )

DISCLAIMER: This is one of my first maps when I was young. I will say this is pretty basic, but my kids said I need to post it here anyways.
(If anything it's uploaded online where I can download it if I ever were to loose it.)
Contents

JC's Lost Temple (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Hello new (or old?) melee mapper! There really isnt much to say about this map. It is indeed quite basic, the default LT with very little changes, so not really something unique about it. While the changes to creeps are not bad, I alos dont see how...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Hello new (or old?) melee mapper!
There really isnt much to say about this map. It is indeed quite basic, the default LT with very little changes, so not really something unique about it. While the changes to creeps are not bad, I alos dont see how they improve the map. The changed fountain skin is visually nice, but can be confusing for players.

Overall, in line with the map submission rules, this is a far way from being anywhere near the expected standards and thus cannot be approved. Therefore map set to Useful/simple, even though I understand not everyones first map can be an immediate hit.

Level 16

Hello new (or old?) melee mapper!
There really isnt much to say about this map. It is indeed quite basic, the default LT with very little changes, so not really something unique about it. While the changes to creeps are not bad, I alos dont see how they improve the map. The changed fountain skin is visually nice, but can be confusing for players.

Overall, in line with the map submission rules, this is a far way from being anywhere near the expected standards and thus cannot be approved. Therefore map set to Useful/simple, even though I understand not everyones first map can be an immediate hit.

Greetings! Thank you for taking time to review such a simple map, I wouldn't expect much from my substandard simple map, however I very much appreciate you taking time just to look at it!
I'm also not new to the map making community or making maps, I'm just finnaly getting around to posting my old old maps just to keep them online somewhere.