• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JC's Black Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Gnuoy
JC's Black Temple

Suggested Players: 1v1, 2v2, FFA
Map Size: Medium (Playable: 124x124 | Full: 160x160
Tileset: Black Citadel
Map Description: Ringed by gold mines, the Fountain of Power beckons. Expand quickly or risk being crushed by your opponents.
Author: @JCarrill0

DISCLAIMER: This is one of my maps with my kids. I will say this is pretty basic, but my kids said I need to post it here anyways.
(If anything it's uploaded online where I can download it if I ever were to loose it.)
Contents

JC's Black Temple (Map)

JC's Black Temple (Map)

Reviews
Modified version of an actual Blizzard Melee Map. Set to useful/simple.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Modified version of an actual Blizzard Melee Map. Set to useful/simple.

Level 16
In an effort to preserve some of these maps I've made the last few years, I am uploading these sub-par maps here since my laptop recently took a crash and I nearly lost everything and have no backups.

My son and I made 2 version of this map, one Melee (posted right after we made it) and this one. This is a custom Melee version. Minimal changes were made. Where he liked using Orc Warlock as a additional unit (basically a Necromancer from Undead, just orc version).
We also have an Undead Sky Barge that instantly replaces the Goblin Zepplin if your Undead and purchase it from the Goblin lab.

Level 21
In an effort to preserve some of these maps I've made the last few years, I am uploading these sub-par maps here since my laptop recently took a crash and I nearly lost everything and have no backups.

My son and I made 2 version of this map, one Melee (posted right after we made it) and this one. This is a custom Melee version. Minimal changes were made. Where he liked using Orc Warlock as a additional unit (basically a Necromancer from Undead, just orc version).
We also have an Undead Sky Barge that instantly replaces the Goblin Zepplin if your Undead and purchase it from the Goblin lab.
Huge respect and praise that you are showing your little (I assume) son this masterpiece of a game! I remember when my father did... and I never stopped playing it ever since!
Bro is an actual Chad

PS: from what I understand, the orc warlock has necromancer abilities but orcs can use it?