• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Jaws of Chaos RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Map Description:

The year is 3411, zombies and terrors roam the state of San Francisco, California. A last human survival team is stranded just outside the Golden Gate Bridge. Now the team must make it to the Final Outpost, before they Nuke California to shreds.

^^Basic Review of the Description^^

Map Concept:

A 10 man team (Red-LB, DG and Brown left out for creeps/bosses) is to run through a large desert(Which was originally San Jose), and fight their way through many obstacles. After the desert they go through a small cave and onto a ship. The ship travels them to San Francisco. Zombies and Terrors are attacking them at any random moment. The team must use eachother's skills to survive. In the end, they must set a beacon against the Main Zombie Cerebrate, and find The Final Outpost, that will take all the survivors to Mount Diablo, where they get a good view.. of the Nuke that strikes San Francisco.

If they survive in time

The game has a 30 minute timer, when the timer hits 0:00, the state overruns of Zombies and eventually takes over the USA, then China, then the rest of the World etc etc.

Classes:
(NON-PRESET)
Main Leader (Sword Wielding Marine, Recommended Red)
Recon (Can call in Air-Strikes)
Healer (Can cast all healing spells available in game)
Sniper (Advanced Sniping Skills, Drunken Brawler and Critical Strike)
Demolitions (C4's and Det Paks)
Shotgunner (Large Damage, Average Atk Speed)
Poison / Medic (Can cure desiese cloud and cast Disepl, Abolish Magic)
Kamikazee (MAKE SURE HE DOESNT DIE, Pink must Kamikazee at the Cerebrate fight)
Stealth Assassin (Can use Stealth and Blink)
Ninja (Okay I admit I put this in for fun, can use Swords and Blink, very low damage, incredibly fast attack speed)

Tileset: Cityscape
Map Size: 224x224

Computer Players:

Dark Green (The Cerebrate's Mind [Boss])
Brown (Normal Creeps)

Last edited:
Level 15
It sounds good, but I don't like the fact that there are preset classes. Let some people be this and some people be that, you know? And making a player have to kill emselves' at a certain point is kind of... get my point?

Level 15
Alright, fine. But still, the preset classes might upset people. "I WANA BE TEH KAMAKzEE!" "NO, U TEH NUB, I TEH KAMZAKIE"

I think you got the idea.

Level 27
Alright, fine. But still, the preset classes might upset people. "I WANA BE TEH KAMAKzEE!" "NO, U TEH NUB, I TEH KAMZAKIE"

I think you got the idea.

whaha, 'I TEH KAMZAKIE' =p

Yeah the preset classes make everything a bit forced. Make players be able to choose a class but don't make them able to choose 2 of the same class.. thats better..

Status
Not open for further replies.