• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

jassnewgenpack problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I have this problem too. I believe the solution is something like. Uninstall JNGP, turn off your antivirus, download JNGP, put it on the exceptions list, setup JNGP, and turn antivirus back on... I haven't gone through the trouble yet but that is my understanding on what I am supposed to do.

Apparently if you download it with antivirus on (at least certain ones) it will disable the edit tileset extension because it "hacks" the world editor or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.