• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] JASS being "Clean"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The title may be a bit off since I don't really know how to explain it in words so here is a picture.
This is the base World Editor for WC3 Version 1.33.
unknown2.png

unknown3.png
And this is the JassNewGen World Editor for version 1.26a.
unknown.png
unknown1.png
Is it possible to set up the base world editor of 1.33 to have custom colors for variables and functions, or to make their characters bold. If not a way to set it up, then maybe an extension that I could use which will help me distinguish variables and native functions one from the other more easily?

EDIT: I am just starting(Moving from GUI) to use JASS so any and all advantage is immensely helpful.

Level 19
TESH: A new TESH Syntax Highlighter for Warcraft 3
TESH 2.0 now works with Warcraft 3 Version 1.32.9.

Since version 0.9.5, it is possible to load TESH in the new World Editor. The original code was ported to 64 bit for this reason. A wrapper executable now loads both the World Editor and TESH, so the new TESH does not rely anymore on other third-party tools like JNGP or SharpCraft, which are no longer working with Reforged anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.