• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Jason Voorhees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The game mode will be similar to Maniac With Saw.

Screenshots Game:

Jason.png Screen1.png Screen2.png Screen3.png Screen4.png Screen5.png

Screenshots Editor:

Screen1.jpg Screen2.jpg Zdjecie2.png Zdjecie4.png Zdjecie6.png

Level 10
The screenshots looks kinda well done, but there are really some information missing:

-A description of the game would be good."Maniac with saw", for example, is completely unknown to me. I could think of like having a hunter that tries to kill people that would need to hide, but in the end i cannot tell what it is about.

-how is the progress of the mao, what is complete? When you want feedback/testers/help/advertising, specify in which the state the map is so people know how they can answer to the presentation. Currebtly i cannot tell if the map is playable, or if you want feedback or need coding advice or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.