• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jarod Shadowsong and Lord Ravencrest models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey someone knows where can I find a Jarod and Ravencrest model? or if you want you could make one. They're cool characters, also if you know please share a place where I can see or/and download night elf based stuff, models, skins, etc.

This very site, if you go to the models and resources section :)

There is also ChaosRealms
Wc3C
xgm.guru (Russian)

All have models, textures and icons. You might not need one that looks like him perfectly but one that fits the general look. Armoured Night Elf male with sword with either Black or White hair.

Level 5
All have models, textures and icons. You might not need one that looks like him perfectly but one that fits the general look. Armoured Night Elf male with sword with either Black or White hair.
Ty for the info, I just downloaded NE blade master for jarod, but it had a poorly made skin x the portrait, so I downloaded "cleric" skin by 67chrome, recolored it to match jarod hair/eyes/skin and added elven ears, and it works very well for the NE blade master portrait.
H5fEgz8.jpg
fUnZ5bk.jpg

Anyways I want to find another night elf armored x ravencrest, I can't find a good one, most of them are not very night elven or looks like demon hunters
Also is there a mounted archer? (a normal night elf archer riding a saber cat)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.