1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Jack & Sam (The Resurent)

Submitted by keeper of the grave
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

Jack & Sam (The Resurent) (Map)

1. Anguish

Anguish

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Serious... you mean series? This sounds... sad. I never tried the previous one(s), but I think I will try this to see just how much you should be pitied.

Edit: Exactly as I thought...

2. keeper of the grave

keeper of the grave

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nobode made you download it if you don't like it, maybe other people like it. besides i didn't see you do any maps :twisted:

Thank You Dragon_Lord

3. Dragon_Lord

Dragon_Lord

Resources:
    Resources:
    He's made a map... that seranox thing. It was pretty bad, and as someone said as a comment, it only took about 1/50th of the map space.

My point is, don't say someone's map sucks if you can't do any better.

4. Anguish

Anguish

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You want to see my work? I will post a map that I trashed a long time ago. It is old, but has some elements of mapping that I still use. It has a lot of bugs, but is probably enough to last a couple hours at least. There is save/load for it.

Heres the link (Or just find Galadia in the maps section):
    http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=4624&sid=1b860e8978d4fed137806c5baa695a24

5. Goku-X

Goku-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is what I think of the movie:

Good:
    :? - Nice sounding... sounds.
    - Storyline is bad but still sometihng real...
    - The choosing at the end.

Bad: (brace yourself) :twisted:
    - Horrible terrain.
    - Bad english.
    - Mass typo's.
    - The conversations make no sence. :S
    - At the end.. after you press next you will NOT be able to reverse it.
    - Jack ran away a couple of times.
    - I had to stare at the bartender like forever before something happened.
    - Things happen so suddently... and nothing connects at all!
    - If someone talk troll-like. I don't think they would be able to talk tauren-, orc-, human-, undead-. or nightelf-like also.

Total: 1.4/5 ~ 1 star!

Conclusion: BAD :evil:

6. TopHunter2016

TopHunter2016

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay, here's my comment:
    Hey, if this is a series, it's the best one yet. But I would suggest you to work on the terrain, and don't leave it all flat (I'm no saying to use that 3rd or 4th terrain modifying tool or whatever that makes random heights and stuff, cause that gives me the creeps!)
    I dunno when it was, but one time the camera faded out and in, there was like 2 sec waiting time, and then you applied the next cam. Careful with that now.
    I'll be honest with you and let you know, that the selection bar surprised me very much! :eek: (Here's a tip: at the traffic mini cutscene, try and get some more "cars" to run around :) )
    Okay, I ran outta ideas for now, but I'll be watching you!!!! :twisted:

7. keeper of the grave

keeper of the grave

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the comforting comments.

1- I like for most of my movies to be With Warcraft sounds. "thats the reason for not connecting at all"

2- Orcs, Trolls and others don't have Perfect English and grammer. " that is the reason for some bad English and Grammer"

3- others errors like jack going out or fading out is my mistake. Don't worry. i will never post another map untill i test it 1000 times and let 1000 people test it too so i won't recieve Some horrible comments. :lol:

8. Goku-X

Goku-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    @TopHunter2016: Have you ever watched Cult of the Damned? THATS the best series! Got 5 Director's Choise awards! And how can it be the best one yet if he needs terrain work? Watever... I agree a bit on Anguish on this one. (sorry)

Ofcourse I don't mean to insult you or anything... just saying what I think...

9. TopHunter2016

TopHunter2016

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, yes CotD! How much do I love that! But you must understand, that I'm talking about the Jack & Sam series, and not CotD. Huge difference you know....