• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jack & Sam (The Resurent)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Jack & Sam (The Resurent) (Map)

Level 5
He's made a map... that seranox thing. It was pretty bad, and as someone said as a comment, it only took about 1/50th of the map space.

My point is, don't say someone's map sucks if you can't do any better.

Level 6
You want to see my work? I will post a map that I trashed a long time ago. It is old, but has some elements of mapping that I still use. It has a lot of bugs, but is probably enough to last a couple hours at least. There is save/load for it.

Heres the link (Or just find Galadia in the maps section):
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=4624&sid=1b860e8978d4fed137806c5baa695a24

Level 5
This is what I think of the movie:

Good:
:? - Nice sounding... sounds.
- Storyline is bad but still sometihng real...
- The choosing at the end.

Bad: (brace yourself) :twisted:
- Horrible terrain.
- Bad english.
- Mass typo's.
- The conversations make no sence. :S
- At the end.. after you press next you will NOT be able to reverse it.
- Jack ran away a couple of times.
- I had to stare at the bartender like forever before something happened.
- Things happen so suddently... and nothing connects at all!
- If someone talk troll-like. I don't think they would be able to talk tauren-, orc-, human-, undead-. or nightelf-like also.

Total: 1.4/5 ~ 1 star!

Conclusion: BAD :evil:

Level 2
Okay, here's my comment:
Hey, if this is a series, it's the best one yet. But I would suggest you to work on the terrain, and don't leave it all flat (I'm no saying to use that 3rd or 4th terrain modifying tool or whatever that makes random heights and stuff, cause that gives me the creeps!)
I dunno when it was, but one time the camera faded out and in, there was like 2 sec waiting time, and then you applied the next cam. Careful with that now.
I'll be honest with you and let you know, that the selection bar surprised me very much! :eek: (Here's a tip: at the traffic mini cutscene, try and get some more "cars" to run around :) )
Okay, I ran outta ideas for now, but I'll be watching you!!!! :twisted:

Level 4
Thanks for the comforting comments.

1- I like for most of my movies to be With Warcraft sounds. "thats the reason for not connecting at all"

2- Orcs, Trolls and others don't have Perfect English and grammer. " that is the reason for some bad English and Grammer"

3- others errors like jack going out or fading out is my mistake. Don't worry. i will never post another map untill i test it 1000 times and let 1000 people test it too so i won't recieve Some horrible comments. :lol:

Level 5
@TopHunter2016: Have you ever watched Cult of the Damned? THATS the best series! Got 5 Director's Choise awards! And how can it be the best one yet if he needs terrain work? Watever... I agree a bit on Anguish on this one. (sorry)

Ofcourse I don't mean to insult you or anything... just saying what I think...

Level 2
Ah, yes CotD! How much do I love that! But you must understand, that I'm talking about the Jack & Sam series, and not CotD. Huge difference you know....