• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I've got a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This thread might contain greasy smelly stagment spam but Im serious.

Does it make me an evil person because I won't forgive my friend and make him think about the thought of suicide?

Today hes been wanting my sympathy.

Im commiting suicide, because of you.

Ok since we all know thats a lie because no one would suicide for me.

This is not Shiftshape writing, its his sister, I have grave news for you, The Shiftshape you know in real life died last night

Ok this is another lie, wanting my sympathy again. I can tell its not his sister.

I've got reasons to not forgive him.

-He stole artwork
-He denies the fact he stole it, and then complains to me and argues.
-Reports me and my friend because his account has been 'hacked' and I dont even have the access to it, neither does my friend.
-Wants my sympathy again because he blames me for the reason of him suiciding.

And because of all this my friends on WoW are trying to cool me down but its hopeless at the moment, I've been having problems and he makes it worser.

I never told him he had to jump infront of a bus. But ofcourse make me mad and I'll say something like that.

So, any awnsers would help :). Sorry again for creating a spam topic.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I never told him he had to jump infront of a bus. But ofcourse make me mad and I'll say something like that.

What?

And we have no idea who you are talking about, so this really has nothing to do with any of us. What kind of answer do you expect to get?

Level 7
Dunno, just need help >.> I cant come with the awnser. So I thought you guys might know, obviously not :eek:. I'm talking about SkyRender ok?
/target stupid mind /blame

Level 21
well you need to make a balance, i guess you dont want him dead otherwise you wouldnt make this thread (rhyms?) but at the same time he shouldnt be allowed to steal work and stuff. it depends how important the work is to you and how serious he is. if he is the serious type and you are actuall concerned, think how important your art is and whether its worth fighting someone who is possibly suicidal over it. if one of my freinds stole my stuff and then threatended to commit suicide i would tell them to get a F**king grip and stop being an asshole. if this sort of thing would work then i reccomded this because getting someone to snap out of a "dramatic" mind sense of the world being cruel and wanting to die and all the crap can sometimes be a good course of action. othertimes it can be totally wrong and you may need a heart to heart chat which you are gunna be on our own for because only you know your friend. alternatively you can tell them to go away and never talk to them again which would completely cut off contact to them, depending on how close your friendship is and how you would predict they would react. there are lots of things you could do, you have to decide which would be best for resolving this situation and getting the best outcome for the both of you.

Level 12
Here is how I would look at it.

Yes you can forgive your friend, but that does not mean that things will ever be the same between you two. Forgiveness does not mean you allow yourself to be stabbed again, it just means that you are willing to move on and give him another chance.

If he really did kill himself for whatever emo reason was in his head then being sad is normal as stupid people kill themselves intentionally all of the time. Mourn the loss of life but know that it was his choice alone and not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.