• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I've got a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
What does it mean when pop-ups keep coming up although theres a pop-up blocker on the computer, and also your computer works slow, and plus something keeps coming up saying:Computer working slow? You may have a virus! Download blahblah now! I really need an awnser sorry if I sound demanding its just I cant get my virus protection monitoring so I can't tell if theres a dangerous virus or not.

Level 7
.....the pop-up blocker I use always blocks pop-ups so theres something definately wrong. And plus my computer is working slow I have to wait like 10 minutes and its never been like this. I have anything on my comp besides WoW, wc3, WE and some skins/models, thats all. Thanks for the USELESS information that didn't help me -_-.

Level 6
Status
Not open for further replies.