• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

its not really urgent.. but i REALLY dont know how 2 make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
a loading screen concerning Everquest 2 uncharted lands.

one that moves?.. i know im kinda asking alot.. =S sorry.. but i really want to learn how to make one.. but i dont have time to learn .. but im 85% dun the map.. and no loading screen

Level 10
im not sure if you can use gif for loading screens. but anyway, there is a tutorial on loading screens and preview screens in the tutorial forum. check it.

Level 5
SnakeBite said:
its got to be model editing beacuse the loading screen uses LoadingScreen.MDX and BLP... BLP's cant be animated so its got to be the Model. i cant say ive ever seen an animated loading screen for a single map, campaign ones however....

well.. its.. kinda big =]... currently about 5.5MBish.. not compressed or anything, .. so.. im hoping that while the player waits for.. about.. 1-2 minutes of loading time (not including waiting for other players).. they can have something to look at..

besides.. hey.. theres always a first to everything.. an animated loading screen for a single map =]

so uh.. please, anyone pleasee lend your help in making an animated loading screen for.. my map =]please??.. it concerns. everquest2, uncharted lands. the artist MUST/SHOULD draw thier name onto the animation... and ill give credit along to that too.

thank you.

Level 5
wait.. was WEU?.. i mean.. what is world editor unlimited??

like.. what does it do, why use it, where can i get it?

and um.. just FYI.. theres a loading screen in teh model section, a red samurai drawing his blade loading screen, it just happens.. to be.. 4 slides (4 blps).. so.. i donno what you are talkinbout.. 2 slides...

Level 9
Mecheon said:
Loading screens can't be animated last time I checked...

Though, I guess they could be. You'd need to use heaps of files, but it could be animated

Not sure if WC3 would like it though

im not sure what map i saw it in i think it was a dynasty warriors one were the guy was moving hes sword im not 100% it was a dynasty warriors map but i think it might of been

EDIT: here is the one i saw
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=3017&sid=53efcde116a29c7050ae8a264275f5e5

so you can make animated ones i reckon its heaps cool

Level 5
beautiful loading screen, THATS what i was talking about =]!!! yea.. i put that in my map for now... although.. it has nothing to do with everquest.. so.. yea.. =S.. anywyas.. any1 know how to make such a beautiful artwork like that??

Status
Not open for further replies.