• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

It's a trap 1.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This spell targets on ground non mechanical units and buildings. It does send a sheep which will violently explode on contact with unit/building targeted with the spell. It's really simple for a start. I posted it only because I liked the idea and wanted to share it with others. Feel free to give a feedback but I dont think there is much to comment on this spell.

Update 1.01: Had to put something to loading screen, remove fog of war =D
Update 1.02: Fixed some variables stuff, tooltip and sheep movement aswell I hope thats the last update caused by my uncomplete work

Keywords:
Sheep, explode, violently, suicide
Contents

It's a trap! (Map)

Reviews
4 November 2015 Bribe: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years. 11:53, 4th Jan 2010 TriggerHappy: This is a really simple spell, too simple to get approved here. While the coding was leakless and MUI, you...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

4 November 2015
Bribe: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years.

11:53, 4th Jan 2010
TriggerHappy:

This is a really simple spell, too simple to get approved here. While the coding was leakless and MUI, you should have used a loop for the transparency.

Level 3
Targeting point

Oh and if anybody could explain me why dummy unit cant explode at the point? I tried to make it to be all ground targetable but when I ordered dummy to explode at the point it just walked there and did nothing. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.