1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Trigger] Item - Recipe - Upgrade?

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by Henahax, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Henahax

Henahax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Plz read my last post :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  2. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. Henahax

Henahax

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok sry
    btw my trigger "Item2 + Item1 = Item3" is the same like the one in my post, I just switched the items in the Thread.

4. Richardsteel

Richardsteel

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I suggest you use Diablo_DK's recipe system, which can be found here in the spell section. Just search in the spell section for item and look for the one made by Diablo_DK. You may have to learn a little bit of jass, but not much as it has good directions. It'll make all your item combinations very simple.

5. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Make a condition item 1 and item 2
    than give item 3, but yes look at the systems here there are like 20 systems of this kind

6. Henahax

Henahax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you, I try to use the trigger you sent to me.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  7. Henahax

Henahax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, i got another problem with this trigger:
    It works, but if there are 2 or more Players it does not work, what do i have to change?

8. Richardsteel

Richardsteel

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You should make the variable an array so each player has a slot. You should probably set the variable back to 0 in your then action as well as your else, or set it to 0 at the begining instead. I think you should be able to remove the item directly without first putting it on the ground as well.