• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item order in shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a shop system in my map, in which a shop has multiple 'folders'. So you buy instantly replenishing powerups to get into other folders with triggers.

In those folders there is a cancel button, another powerup that will bring you back into the main shop.

Now I want that button to be in the bottom right, but even though I have put it last in the ordering of the shop, it is still the first item in the shop, in the upper left. This is true for all subfolders except the weapon subfolder.

I have added the map to this post. Triggers related to the shop are in the 'shopsystem' map, allthough I don't think this is a trigger problem. The buttons work as intended, it's just that darn ordering...
The shops can be found in custom units: neutral passive.

Can anyone tell me what I should do to get the ordering right?
I have tried removing and adding all the items in the shop, placing the shop again, but the ordering stays the same.

Attachments

• Strife of the Honorless 1.53 speedup.w3x
    5.1 MB · Views: 88
Level 3
Wow.. that works like a charm.

I thought the ordering was only depending on the order in the shop.

Thanks a lot!

Edit: And I can't even honor you because I have to spread more rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.