• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Item Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I could not find this in the search from the stickied thread "How to find answers faster"

In my map, i have created 4 items, how do i make it that when these items are together they create another item without buying a recipe? Example: The Basilius Ring in Dota. Please help thanks

I also have other questions:
How do i make Revival For no Cost?
How do i let a defeated player stay to observe the game?

{EDIT}
soz bump

Last edited by a moderator:
First answer is simple

Event
Unit - acquires an item
Condition
Unit has item of type (item 1)
Unit has item of type (item 2)
Unit has item of type (item 3)
Action
Remove item of type (item 1)
Remove item of type (item 2)
Remove item of type (item 2)
Create Fused item and gie it to hero.

Second question involves manipulating game constants.
Theres one that says "Max revival cost" set it to 0.
you can find the gameplay constants under "advanced" in the world editor.
make sure you check the box that says "use custom values" or something like that.

3rd is simple too. Set the defeated player to treat everyone as a neutral with shared vision and set all players to treat the defeated plyer as a neutral with shared vision. maybe you could also add a visibility modifier for that player t emit visibility across the entire map.

Status
Not open for further replies.