• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Issue with Sound and Item Puchasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
1-) Some of the trigger commaned sounds such as "Unit Transmission" and "Play Sound" doesn't play where they should, while some of them do their job flawlessly, others not. What could be causing this?
2-) I added some items to a building by adding them through "Items Sold" part in Object Editor. And i've added "Shop Purchase Item" ability to that building. But in game, when i click a item to buy from that building, gold is reduced from my resources and item goes into cooldown (item replenish interval for shop) The problem is, i don't get the item. How do i fix this?

Level 6
for the first problem you must enter the soundeditor. double click on a already choosen sound will open some options. uncheck "loop" and "3d sound" if the boxes are checked and then switch the effect so "standard" and the channel to "general".
then it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.