1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Issue with Sound and Item Puchasing

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by akrep_ve_su, Sep 14, 2009.

1. akrep_ve_su

akrep_ve_su

Resources:
    Resources:
    1-) Some of the trigger commaned sounds such as "Unit Transmission" and "Play Sound" doesn't play where they should, while some of them do their job flawlessly, others not. What could be causing this?
    2-) I added some items to a building by adding them through "Items Sold" part in Object Editor. And i've added "Shop Purchase Item" ability to that building. But in game, when i click a item to buy from that building, gold is reduced from my resources and item goes into cooldown (item replenish interval for shop) The problem is, i don't get the item. How do i fix this?

2. EpixBelongToMe

EpixBelongToMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    for the first problem you must enter the soundeditor. double click on a already choosen sound will open some options. uncheck "loop" and "3d sound" if the boxes are checked and then switch the effect so "standard" and the channel to "general".
    then it should work.

3. akrep_ve_su

akrep_ve_su

Resources:
    Resources:
    That worked for the sound issue, thanks. What about the "purchasing" problem, any ideas?

4. akrep_ve_su

akrep_ve_su

Resources:
    Resources:
    Purchasing is also handled, thanks.