• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is War3Sear.ch gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok, I don't know if there is something wrong with my computer or if this is just a stupid question but, is War3sear.ch gone? I google it and click on link after link and I can't find it. Someone please help and sorry for sounding like a noob. I would just like to know.

Level 32
Yep.

Ralle said:
The reason why wc3sear.ch is "dead" is because the quota of the website was over breached. The actual quota was 500 megabytes and the sites size was 7 gigabytes.
Since the webmaster Darky29 could not afford anymore webspace, I contacted VGsatomi (head administrator) and we set up a way for me to import the websites resources and forum posts to my site.
Since then, I am doing my best to live up to wc3sear.ch's quality and user comfort.

Ralle
I, the webmaster have been talking to VGsatomi about wc3sear.ch. I heard he was soon going for army which let's wc3s (wc3sear.ch) stay without moderation. Another thing is that it's over it's quota which means you can't upload resources to it.
So I started contacting VG (VGsatomi) and he gave me access to the website so I started transferring the data from it. ATM we have only transferred the threads, posts and users. We tried transferring the models but after switching server, most of the preview images got lost. So ATM we are transferring files to the new server and the next thing on the list is to import the maps, then models, then I will finnish the icon section and start importing..

we are gonna import everything.

Wc3s is not dead, it's just moved into a new world.

Ralle

• [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    New to our community CloudStrife111? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

Status
Not open for further replies.