• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is this some kind of bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
@Dr: the version I use is WOL, all upgrades make the editor crash, it happened many times, all maps, still I decided to come up here and ask you guys before I send for the crash report.
I use english language, the version of mine is the oldest one, I haven't updated to newest patch.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I use english language, the version of mine is the oldest one, I haven't updated to newest patch.
Please update to the newest version of StarCraft II Wings of Liberty. Not only have they fixed hundreds of editor bugs but they also have added dozens of new features to the editor. You can obtain the lattest version by starting the game client. Like Diablo III it will always check for the lattest patch before the client loads. If patching fails then try reinstalling the game or running the repair tool Blizzard provides.

Status
Not open for further replies.